Chicken Recipes - One Pot Chicken With Rice RecipeFrom recipes 9 years ago
- 1 can clear chicken broth shopping list
- 1 can (chicken broth can) water shopping list
- 1 can frozen or canned whole kernel corn shopping list
- 1 can (chicken broth can) diced chicken breast shopping list
- 1 can (chicken broth can) long grain white rice shopping list
- spices and seasonings to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Heat chicken broth, water and corn to near boiling.
- Add rice and chicken, stir, cover and simmer on low heat for 20 minutes.
- Stir and season to taste with salt, curry, ginger, garlic or whatever.
People Who Like This Dish 70
The Cookrecipes Scottsdale, AZ
The Rating10 people
I usually use pre-cooked chicken - often I cook a couple of chickens, eat some, chop up a bunch and freeze it, and boil the carcasses for soup.
That way I have lots of diced pre-cooked chicken, turkey, sausage, etc. ready to go into what e...more
We have a product in the US called "Minute Rice" that actually takes five minutes instead of 20 to cook.
It is really dependant on the spices you use. Experiment and see what you can come up with - I have been using teriaki suace, or soya sauce and sometimes curry lately.