So Good Sausage DipFrom dmajor 8 years ago
- 1 roll breakfast sausage(mild) shopping list
- 8 oz. mushrooms, diced or chopped shopping list
- 1 small can chopped black olives shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chopped or minced garlic shopping list
- dash creole spice shopping list
- dash of parsley shopping list
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onions shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon course ground black pepper shopping list
- 8 oz. cream cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Brown sausage, onions,garlic, and mushrooms in skillet.
- Stir in butter and cream cheese and cook over low/medium heat until well blended and melted.
- Pour into casserole dish.
- Stir in black olives, creole spice, black pepper, and parsley.
- Top with cheese and place in 350 degree oven for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- You can also just pop into microwave and cook on high, covered, until cheese melts(about 3 to 4 minutes)
- Serve hot with your favorite cracker, chip, or bread cubes.
The Cookdmajor Slidell, LA
The Rating8 people
A great recipe for teenagers! Thanks for posting this one! Its perfect for those football moments in time, too!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
Love this recipe! Will make it soon. Thanks so much for sharing! :)rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
Deb, I just love dip recipes, This one is great. ^5, my dear. Thank you so very much for sharing. Have a very good day...Cherylcherylannxo in Santa Nella loved it