Pumpkin Eaters MuffinsFrom c_gomezmail 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir until mixed.
- Fill muffin pans 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 5
- m2googee Tomball, TX
- trigger MA
- jett2whit Union City, GA
- annieamie Los Angeles, US
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- patriciaannporter1 Columbus, OH
- stephaniebowling Sanford, FL
- broadzilla Saxonburg, PA
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- c_gomezmail Lighthouse Point, FL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookc_gomezmail Lighthouse Point, FL
The Rating7 people
Simple easy quick gotta love it thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
What a great idea for a spice cake mix! I am going to enjoy your recipe! My kids will love having these for breakfast and a snack so I'll be making these soon! Thank you for taking the time to post your recipe! Its a good one!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
Watch out Peter! I've gotta make these!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!