Garlic Pasta BakeFrom chefbaudri 7 years ago
- 1 pound bulk Italian, sweet or hot - your choice! shopping list
- 1 cup chopped sweet oinon shopping list
- 2 (26 oz.) jars roasted garlic pasta sauce shopping list
- 1 can (2 1/4 oz.) sliced black olives, drained shopping list
- 1 lb. penne pasta shopping list
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1 T fresh chopped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Saute sausage and onion in large skillet over medium ehat until meat is cooked through (7-10 minutes).
- Stir in spaghetti sauce and olives. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook penne according to package directions; drain and return to pot.
- Add sauce mixture and Parmesan cheese to pasta and toss.
- Pour into a greased 13 x 9 baking dish. Sprinkle with some additional parmesan cheese.
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
- Continue baking for an additional 5-7minutes or until chese is melted.
- Sprinkle with parlsey before serving.
The Cookchefbaudri Grand Rapids, MI
The Rating8 people
gotta love this bet the roasted garlic pasta sauce is good thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Very nice, 55555lanacountry in Macon loved it
Yum! Love garlic - and this WOULD keep the vampires away! Hahaha! - Nataliefizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!