Steak Roll-UpsFrom mountainmama 6 years ago
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless beef round steak shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 2 cups fresh bread cubes shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted shopping list
- 1-1/3 cups water shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon browning sauce, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Pound steak to 1/3-in. thickness. Cut into six pieces. Combine the next eight ingredients; mix well. Place 1/3 cup on each piece of steak; roll up and fasten with a toothpick. Roll in flour.
- In a large skillet, brown roll-ups in oil. Combine soup, water and browning sauce if desired; pour over roll-ups. Cover and simmer for 2 hours or until meat is tender, turning occasionally.
- Yield: 6 servings.
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating19 people
FABULOUS!!! These sound amazing and if you would forgive an odd likeness; they make me think of these as a VERY high class bacon roll up! LOL MUST try these - ^^^^5 and thank you for sharing! :)madmommy in Wayne loved it
Sounds just great.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it