Carrot Cake SupremeFrom m2googee 6 years ago
- 2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 2 cup sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup oil shopping list
- 3/4 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups grated carrots shopping list
- 1 (8oz) can crushed pineapple drained shopping list
- 1 (31/2 oz) can flaked coconut shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- buttermilk glaze shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon white corn syrup shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- cream cheese frosting(I usually make 1 1/2 batches) shopping list
- 11 ounces cream cheese room temperature shopping list
- 3/4 cup butter room temperature shopping list
- 1 (16ounce) box powered sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- Grease 3 9-inch cake pans and line with wax paper. Lightly grease and flour the paper.
- In mixing bowl; stir together first 4 ingredients. In large mixing bowl beat eggs and the next 4 ingredients on medium speed until smooth. Add flour mixture, beating at speed until blended. Fold in carrots and next 3 ingredients. Pour batter into prepared pans. Bake 25-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile make buttermilk glaze.
- Bring first 5 ingredients to a boil in Dutch oven over medium heat. Boil 4 minutes, stirring constantly until glaze in golden. Remove from heat, and stir in vanilla. Cool slightly
- Drizzle warm glaze over warm cake layers while still in pans. Cool on wire racks for 15 minutes. Remove from pans, peel off wax paper and invert to glaze side up. Cool completely.
- Frost with Cream Cheese
- Beat first 3 ingredients at medium speed until smooth. Gradually add powdered sugar, beating at low speed until light and fluffy. Stir in vanilla. Can add 1 1/2 chopped pecans if desired.
- Frosting between the layers, sides and top. Chill several hours. ENJOY!!
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookm2googee Tomball, TX
The Rating8 people
My hubby will be over! This is his favorite cake.linspj in New Hartford loved it
this is a real supreme cake, thanks for sharing, super richmagali777 in Mexico loved it
added this to a few groups.. gets my "high five"cajunspices66 in Pineville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!