Gluten Free Chestnut Sandwich Bread Bread MachineFrom peetabear 8 years ago
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp white cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 C canola oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 C water shopping list
- .......................................... shopping list
- 1 C chestnut flour shopping list
- 1 C white rice flour shopping list
- 1/2 C potato starch shopping list
- 1/2 C tapioca flour shopping list
- 1/3 C corn starch shopping list
- 2 tbsp xanthan gum shopping list
- 3 tbsp sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 2/3 dry buttermilk (or dried milk) shopping list
- 2 1/2 tsp yeast shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat the oven to 375o F.
- Mix the first 4 ingredients and place in bread machine pan. Mix the remaining ingredients except the yeast and put on top of the liquid ingredients. Create a well in the top of the dry ingredients and add the yeast.
- Program the bread machine for "dough". When the cycle completes place the contents in a 5x9" lightly oiled bread pan. Bake 45-50 minutes. Turn out the bread immediately and let cool.
- their note......This is a wonderful bread for sandwiches or toast
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating6 people
I don't have a bread machine, as I always make my breads from scratch. Going to try this!! Thanks for sharing! FIVE to you, Peetabear :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!