Orange CakeFrom blueeyes68ky 8 years ago
- 1 c. brown sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 c. butter shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. cloves shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. salt shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1 orange shopping list
- 1 c. raisins shopping list
- 1 c. nuts (optional) shopping list
- 1 c. sour milk shopping list
How to make it
- Grind whole orange, nuts and raisins together, set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar, add egg.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, salt and spices.
- Stir baking soda into sour milk.
- Add alternately dry ingredients and milk.
- Beat well.
- Add ground orange, nuts and raisins.
- Stir in.
- Bake in a tube pan at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Grease and flour pan.
- Orange Glaze:
- 1/2 c. orange juice
- 1/2 c. sugar
- Combine ingredients, pour over hot cake.
- Serve with whipped cream.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating4 people
Come join the new group...I GIVE YOU FOUR>>>YOU GIVE ME MORE,
jmmystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it