Rasberry Pear Streusal PieFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 3/4 cup oats shopping list
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar plus 2/3 cup dark brown sugar, divided shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- dash of salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter, chilled and cut into small pieces shopping list
- 3 cups Anjou pears, peeled and cubed shopping list
- 2 cups fresh raspberries shopping list
- 2 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1 unbaked 9-inch deep-dish pastry shell shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Prepare streusel topping by combining oats, 1/2 cup brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in medium bowl.
- Cut in butter with pastry blender until mixture becomes coarse meal.
- Prepare filling by combining pears, raspberries, 2/3 cup brown sugar,and cornstarch in large bowl.
- Toss well to combine.
- Spoon pear mixture into pastry shell.
- Sprinkle streusel over fruit mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour or until bubbly and streusel is browned.
- Cool at least 1 hour on wire rack before serving.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating3 people
Sweet Tooth446 members
A Slice Of Pie126 members
Fruit Desert40 members
Sugar N Spice N Everything Nice76 members
Pie Lovers Of The World105 members
Pies Pies Everywhere Is Pies45 members
All Things Vegetarian65 members
International Baking67 members
Pies Pies Pies66 members