Super TacoFrom smurfetta 9 years ago
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/3 cup milk shopping list
- 1 (6 ounce) package Mexican cornbread mix shopping list
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can cream-style corn shopping list
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (devided) shopping list
- 1 lb lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning shopping list
- 1 cup onions, chopped shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups lettuce, Shredded shopping list
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes shopping list
- 1/4 cup black olives (optional) shopping list
- 1/2 cup taco sauce or salsa shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 avocado, diced (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 425°F Grease a 9 x 9" baking dish. Place in oven to heat. In small bowl, combine egg, milk, cornbread mix, 1 C cheese & creamed corn, mix well.
- Pour batter into baking dish & bake 20 - 25 minutes until golden brown.
- Saute the ground beef with the taco seasoning mix and 1/2 C onion until beef is browned and onion is tender, drain.
- Remove cornbread from oven.
- Slice into 9 squares.
- Place lettuce, tomato, onions, black olives, salsa, cheese, sour cream and avocados in individual small bowls and let every one top the cornbread with their desired toppings.