Fried LiverFrom mlk_ 6 years ago
How to make it
- Crush the garlic with salt in a morter and pestle.
- Combine thoroughly with the chopped pepper and parsley, set aside.
- Cut the liver into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Fry in the oil over medium heat until it starts to brown.
- Add the garlic mixture, pepper and all spice.
- Stir fry for a few more minutes until done to taste.
- can be served as an appetizer, side dish, or as a main course served with fries and salad, or pita and tahini sauce.
- Enjoy :)
The Cookmlk_ Brooklyn, NY
The Rating5 people
Another liver lover here. What a great way to prepare it. I must try this soon. 5 forks from mebrianna in loved it
This is perfect! My husband and I love liver too and I will try your way of preparing it. I have never made liver this way and I have a feeling I'm going to like it. Love the pita and tahini sauce idea.lor in Toronto loved it
Liver Lover Here Too. This Recipe Sounds Really Tasty.goblue434 in Anniston loved it