Fried LiverFrom mlk_ 7 years ago
How to make it
- Crush the garlic with salt in a morter and pestle.
- Combine thoroughly with the chopped pepper and parsley, set aside.
- Cut the liver into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Fry in the oil over medium heat until it starts to brown.
- Add the garlic mixture, pepper and all spice.
- Stir fry for a few more minutes until done to taste.
- can be served as an appetizer, side dish, or as a main course served with fries and salad, or pita and tahini sauce.
- Enjoy :)
The Cookmlk_ Brooklyn, NY
The Rating5 people
Love liver. Nice photogreekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
Liver Lover Here Too. This Recipe Sounds Really Tasty.goblue434 in Anniston loved it
This is perfect! My husband and I love liver too and I will try your way of preparing it. I have never made liver this way and I have a feeling I'm going to like it. Love the pita and tahini sauce idea.lor in Toronto loved it