Apricot and Poppy Seed MuffinsFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 2/3 cup baby food apricots shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 10 tablespoons butter softened shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups sifted flour (sift then measure) shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 3 tablespoons poppy seeds shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 with the rack in the center position.
- Spray a muffin pan with nonstick vegetable cooking spray and line each tin with a paper or foil liner.
- Spoon baby food into a small bowl and stir in the baking soda.
- The mixture will foam up.
- In a large bowl cream the butter and sugar until mixture is smooth then add eggs and mix well.
- Add flour, salt, vanilla, apricot mixture and poppy seeds then mix just until all the dry ingredients are moistened.
- Divide the batter among the 12 cups filling each cup two-thirds full then bake for 25 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!