Malva PuddingFrom leonora5 7 years ago
- 15ml (1 Tablespoon) brick margarine shopping list
- 125ml (½ cup) White sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 15ml (1 Tablespoon) apricot jam shopping list
- 15ml (1 Tablespoon) vinegar shopping list
- 250ml (1 cup) cake flour shopping list
- 5ml (1 teaspoon) bicarbonate of soda shopping list
- Pinch of salt shopping list
- SAUCE: shopping list
- 125g brick margarine shopping list
- 185ml (¾ cup) White sugar shopping list
- 65ml water shopping list
- 185ml (¾ cup) cream shopping list
- 5ml (1 teaspoon) vanilla essence shopping list
How to make it
- Cream the margarine and sugar.
- Add the egg and blend well.
- Add the apricot jam and vinegar.
- Mix well.
- Sift the dry ingredients into the creamed mixture.
- Pour into a deep round dish about 19cm diameter.
- Cover the dish with a lid or foil and then bake for 1 hour at 180 ºC.
- Melt the margarine, add sugar and water
- Remove from the stove and then add the cream and the vanilla. Pour over the hot baked pudding.
People Who Like This Dish 8
- Zish Nowhere, Us
- Terrlee Nowhere, Us
- tinadc Cape Town, ZA
- meals4abby Valders, WI
- zoetheunicorn Hastings, AU
- capedread Peterborough. Cambridgeshire, GB
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- annielikestocook Annacotty, IE
- grandmacooks Somewhere In , VA
- leonora5 Kleinemonde, ZA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookleonora5 Kleinemonde, ZA
The Rating5 people
Thanks for sharing the recipe! I LOVE malva pudding! Will definately give the hulletts one a try!
annielikestocook in Annacotty loved it
Now we are even, I have never heard of this ether. It sounds delightful, Wonderful recipe thanks so much for posting it.
mark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
my malva pudding is sad compared to this one and the write up is great very informativecapedread in Peterborough. Cambridgeshire loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!