Korean Stir Fried BeefFrom image 7 years ago
- 1 lb. flank steak, cut into stiry fry strips shopping list
- 4 green onions shopping list
- 2 tsp. veg. oil shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- pinch of both pepper & pepper flakes shopping list
- 1/4 c soya sauce shopping list
- 1/4 c. dry sherry or beef stock shopping list
- 4 tsp. sugar shopping list
- 1 T toasted sesame seeds shopping list
- 1 T cornstarch shopping list
- 1 T water shopping list
How to make it
- Trim and slice steak across the grain into strips about 2 inches long and 1/8 inch wide. Cut green onions diagonally into 1 inch pieces.
- In wok or large skillet, heat oil over high heat, just until starting to smoke. Stir fry steak, garlic, pepper & hot pepper flakes for 2 minutes until steak is still slightly pink.
- Add green onions, soy sauce, sherry, sugar and sesame seeds; bring to boil. Push meat mixture to the side.
- Blend cornstarch into water; add to liquid in center of wok and cook, stirring until thickened. Returtn meat mixture to sauce; toss to glaze.
The Cookimage Halifax, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!