Art And Soul Of Baking Pumpkin Walnut BreadFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 3/4 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp allspice shopping list
- 1/4 tsp cloves shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ginger shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1/3 cup water shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 cup canned pumpkin shopping list
- 1/2 cup neutral oil like canola shopping list
- 1 tsp pure vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup chopped toasted walmuts shopping list
How to make it
- In one bowl whisk dry ingrdients except sugar.
- In another mix egg and water
- Add sugar and blend well.
- Mix together pumpkin, oil, vanilla and oil
- Add pumpkin mixture to dry mixture and blend well.
- Stir in nuts.
- Bake in a oiled 9 x 5 inch loaf pan in a 350F oven 60 to 65 minutes or tested done.
- Turn out to rack to col completely
- Store room temp up to 2 days or in refrigerator up to 4 days
- Cut with serated knife
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
I love pumpkin anything and this sounds like a very nice and tasty bread. Great post and a high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Pumpkin bread! Yum! - Nataliefizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
Sounds great, a must why fall is in the air. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it