Halibut in Creamy Wine SauceFrom pudgy47 5 years ago
- 2 (12oz. each) halibut steaks. shopping list
- 2 packages (10oz. each) frozen mixed vegetables, partially thawed shopping list
- 2 Tbs. flour shopping list
- 1 Tbs. sugar shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1/3 cup white wine shopping list
- 2/3 cup half and half shopping list
- lemon wedges shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Pat halibut steaks dry; set aside. Place 1 package vegetables in greased Crock-Pot. Combine flour, sugar, and salt.
- 2. In saucepan. melt butter; stir in flour mixture. When well blended, add wine and 1/2 and 1/2 and cook over medium heat until thickened, stirring constantly. Allow sauce to boil 1 minute while stirring.
- 3. Pour half the sauce over vegetables in Crock-Pot. Add half of halibut steaks and remaining package of vegetables. Pour remaining half of sauce over vegetables and top with last of halibut.
- 4. Cover and cook on high setting for 1 hour, then on low 2 hours. Transfer halibut to serving platter; garnish with lemon. Stir sauce and vegetables; serve separately in a vegetable dish.
The Cookpudgy47 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating8 people
Yum, this sounds great. Love the sounds of this. Great post and a high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Boy, this really sounds Fantastic! Got my 5
many hugsssssssshirleyoma in Cove loved it
YUMMY 55555, FFF group!! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it