Chicago style roast beef sandwichFrom purtygertie 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a 2 qt sauce pan mix beef stock, half an ounce of the garlic juice, the oregano and a dash of the red pepper flakes.
- Bring to a simmer and add the beef, cook til heated through
- In a separate saute pan heat the EVOO and add the bell peppers and a dash of red pepper flakes
- Saute til the peppers are soft but not falling apart
- Slice the roll, and top with the beef, peppers and I like to spoon on enough of the "gravy" inside to just soak the roll