Lite Chunky Tomato - Eggplant PastaFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
- 35g "So Soya+" Soy Slices shopping list
- 1/2 tsp sea salt shopping list
- pinch poultry seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 cup boiling water shopping list
- 3/4 lb eggplant, unpeeled and sliced into 1/4" thick "quarters" shopping list
- 1/2 cup salt-free tomato sauce shopping list
- 1/4 tsp crushed pepper flakes shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1/2 tsp oregano shopping list
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice shopping list
- 8 oz tofu Shirataki noodles, drained and rinsed shopping list
How to make it
- Combine soy slices, salt and poultry seasoning in a shallow dish.
- Cover with boiling water, let stand 10 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add eggplant in one layer and cook without stirring 2 minutes.
- Flip pieces over and cook a further 3 minutes. Remove to a plate.
- Heat tomato sauce, soy slices (and any remaining liquid), pepper flakes, garlic and oregano in a small pot.
- Add eggplant pieces, stirring to coat and slightly break down the eggplant.
- Stir in the lemon juice.
- Add noodles, toss to coat well with the sauce and serve immediately.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating2 people
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables385 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Eat Light Healthy456 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members
1500 Calories A Day173 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members