Broccoli PuffFrom blueeyes68ky 7 years ago
- 1 10 oz. pkg. frozen chopped broccoli shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted shopping list
- 2 ozs. sharp American cheese, shredded (about 1/2 c.) shopping list
- 1/4 c. milk shopping list
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise or salad dressing shopping list
- 1 beaten egg shopping list
- 1/4 c. fine dry bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. margarine or butter, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Cook broccoli by directions on the package.
- Drain well.
- Place in about a 10 x 6 x 11/2 inch baking dish.
- Stir together soup and cheese, add milk gradually.
- Add mayonnaise and beaten egg.
- Blend well.
- Pour over broccoli.
- Combine bread crumbs and margarine.
- Sprinkle evenly over soup mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Makes 6 servings.
People Who Like This Dish 19
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating10 people
Loving the sound of this!! Great recipe :)sharyl4 in Mohave Valley loved it
LOVE Broccoli!! FIVE :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
tasty and greatpuddlewonderful in Beverly Hills Adjacent loved it
Southern Cooks556 members
Good Down Home Southern Food195 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
FROM SCRATCH147 members
Veggies Fruits And Grains54 members
Friends In The Kitchen315 members
Southern Sassyness71 members
Farm Country Cooking84 members
GOOD KENTUCKY COOKING43 members
FABULOUS FRUGAL FOODIES249 members