EASY CHEESY CHICKEN ENCHILADA BAKEFrom itsjustjuwah 6 years ago
- 1/2 c. chopped onion shopping list
- 2 tbsp. butter shopping list
- 2 c. (8 oz.) shredded Velveeta Mexican cheese shopping list
- 8 (6 inch) flour tortillas shopping list
- 1/2 c. milk shopping list
- 2 c. chopped cooked chicken shopping list
- 1/2 c. sliced ripe olives slices shopping list
- 1/2 c. chopped ripe tomatoes shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Saute onions in butter.
- Add 1 1/2 cups Velveeta shredded and milk.
- Reduce heat; stir over low heat until shredded Velveeta is melted.
- Add chicken, olives and tomatoes (reserve a few olives and tomatoes for topping); mix well.
- Place 1/4 cup chicken mixture in center of each tortilla, roll up.
- Place, seam side down, in 12 x 8-inch baking dish; top with remaining chicken mixture and 1/2 the remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Top with remaining cheese, tomatoes, olives, and a dollop of sour cream.
The Cookitsjustjuwah Jena, LA
The Rating8 people
Sounds tasty and easy!! :)sharyl4 in Mohave Valley loved it
Comfort food is right!! FIVE :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
NOW THIS SOUNDS GRRRRRRREATtxbackyardcook in FORT WORTH loved it