Fiesta Chicken Salad with Chipotle Non-MayoFrom alexa586 5 years ago
- For the Salad shopping list
- 1 - can black beans (drained) shopping list
- 1 - red bell pepper (diced) shopping list
- 1 - 8 oz Fiesta corn (frozen) shopping list
- 1 - red onion (diced) shopping list
- 1 - Box PERDUE® SHORT CUTS® Carved chicken breast, Grilled (diced) shopping list
- juice of one lime shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- For the Chipotle Non-Mayo shopping list
- 1 - can chipotle peppers in adobo sauce shopping list
- 1 - 8 oz fat free yogurt (plain) shopping list
- 1 - 8 oz low fat sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- For the Chipotle Non-Mayo
- In a food processer combine the yogurt, sour cream, one Chipotle pepper and some of the adobo sauce until smooth and creamy. If you like it spicy add more Chipotle peppers.
- For the Salad
- In a large bowl combine the drained black beans, diced red bell pepper, fiesta corn, diced red onion, diced chicken, lime juice and chipotle non-mayo mixture.
- Combine until all ingredients are mix thoroughly. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Let chill in the for at least 30 minutes for the flavors to really develop.
- Serve in soft taco shells, lettuces wraps or for presentation in empty avocado shells with tortilla chips.
The Cookalexa586 Thorofare, NJ
The Rating5 people
YUM!! FIVE :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
GREAT POST! THIS SOUNDS SO YUMMY!txbackyardcook in FORT WORTH loved it
Double Yum.... ;-)~ I love the yoghurt alternative and I could live on Chipotles.. Great recipe thanks..... jimjimrug1 in Peoria loved it