Roast Your NutsFrom annieamie 7 years ago
- 8 cups of your favorite blend of fresh, raw nuts. shopping list
- walnuts, cashews, almonds, macadamia, pecans, peanuts, pistachios, etc.) shopping list
- 1-2 cups of your favorite dried fruit or raisins/cranberries shopping list
- My favorite blend is: shopping list
- 2 cups of walnuts shopping list
- 2 cups of pecans shopping list
- 2 cups of hazelnuts or filberts shopping list
- 1 cup whole almonds shopping list
- 1 cup of brazil nuts shopping list
- 2 cups of golden raisins shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 250 degrees
- Pour the nuts on to a large baking sheet or "turkey pan" covered in aluminum.
- Bake for 30 minutes, turning over the nuts after 15 minutes.
- Add dried fruit and mix in well with the nuts.
- Return to oven for 30 minutes.
- Stir after 15 minutes.
- Removed from oven and let cool.
- You can add banana chips, seeds such as pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds, chocolate chips, more dried fruit, sliced and dried coconut, etc. You can also add a can of your favorite roasted and salted nuts to the finished blend.
- For Halloween treats, pour the nuts into plastic baggies with a few piece of candy corn, M&M's and those little marshmallow pumpkin candies. The kids will love them. If you have a Fall Bakesale, these will also sell well and quickly!
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating5 people
Great gift idea. Will come in handy with those upcoming holidays.juels in Clayton loved it
Wonderful Annie!! 55555!! FFF group! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
Back To Basics346 members
Party Food316 members
Fall Dishes39 members
Seasonally Fall81 members
Gifts And Mixes228 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
Family Favorites141 members
The Holiday Dessert Table124 members
Halloween Treats36 members