Christmas Eggnog CookiesFrom lor 7 years ago
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon, ground shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg, ground shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup butter, softened at room temperature shopping list
- 1/2 cup eggnog shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 egg yolks shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. ground cinnamon shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. granulated sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- In a medium bowl combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Blend well with a whisk and set aside.
- In a large bowl cream sugar and butter with an electric mixer.
- Add eggnog, vanilla and egg yolks and beat at medium speed until smooth.
- Add the flour mixture and beat at low speed just until blended.
- Do not over mix.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto an ungreased baking sheet, 1 inch apart.
- Sprinkle lightly with a mixture of sugar and ground cinnamon..
- Bake for 23 minutes or until bottoms turn a light brown.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating11 people
these are deliciouspuddlewonderful in Beverly Hills Adjacent loved it
This is excellent because I'm starting to collect new Christmas cookie and dessert recipes. Thanks so much for posting this lovely 5 fork cookie.laadeedaa in loved it
mmmmm...I could go for one right now with my coffee...5linspj in New Hartford loved it
Anything Goes289 members
Pot Luck Entertaining102 members
Sweet Treats15 members
Farm Country Cooking84 members
Sugar N Spice N Everything Nice77 members
Oldies But Goodies115 members
Sugar From Mama13 members
Recipes For A Cause24 members
Parties Potluck And Picnics18 members
Christmas Is Coming55 members