Paula Deens Gooey Pumpkin CakeFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- 1 (18.25 ounces) package yellow cake mix shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 8 tablespoons butter shopping list
- Filling shopping list
- 1 (8 ounces) package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 (15 ounces) can pumpkin shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 1 (16 ounces) box powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
How to make it
- . Preheat oven to 350.
- To make the cake: Combine all of the ingredients and mix well.
- . Pour batter into a lightly greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- . Prepare filling.
- To make the filling: In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and
- pumpkin until smooth.
- Add the eggs, vanilla, and butter, and beat together.
- Next, add the powdered sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and mix well.
- . Spread pumpkin mixture over cake batter and bake for 40 to 50
- Make sure not to overbake as the center should be a little gooey.
- Serve with fresh whipped cream or cinnamon-flavored ice cream.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating2 people
I love anything from Miss Paul Deen! Thanks so much for submitting this excellent "5" fork recipe Midgelet!lor in Toronto loved it