Black Bean HummusFrom alexa586 7 years ago
- 1 can – black beans (drained) shopping list
- 1/2 small – red onion (diced) shopping list
- 1 can – chipotle peppers in Adobo shopping list
- 1 - 2 Tbs. – tahini (sesame paste) shopping list
- 1 juice of small lime shopping list
- 1 - 2 Tbs. – cilantro shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a food processor, combine black beans, tahini, lime juice, red onion, one chipotle pepper and cilantro.
- Process until smooth, adding a little olive oil to loosen the texture.
- Taste and adjust the seasonings with more salt, lime juice, cilantro or more chipotle peppers if needed.