Dancing Shrimp AppetizersFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 3/4 pound medium very fresh sushi grade ocean shrimp shopping list
- 15 small Thai chilies cut into thin rounds shopping list
- 12 cloves garlic chopped shopping list
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce shopping list
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice shopping list
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 green onion white part only chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped cilantro shopping list
- 1/2 cup mint leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Shell and butterfly shrimp then sear quickly over red hot coals to partially cook.
- Arrange on a serving platter.
- Crush chilies and garlic together with a heavy mortar and pestle to make a coarse paste.
- Add fish sauce and lime juice then stir in small amount of sugar to blend and intensify flavor.
- Stir well to blend then spoon sauce over shrimp.
- Sprinkle with chopped green onion, cilantro and mint leaves.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!