Jumbo Double CHocolate Tangerine and White Chip CookiesFrom linspj 7 years ago
- 3 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 3/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 2/3 cup shortening shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup Domino granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup firmly packed Domino brown sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 Tbsp finely grated tangerine or orange rind shopping list
- 1 12-oz pkg white vanilla chips shopping list
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1-2 Tbsp Domino granulated sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl beat butter and shortening with an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar and brown sugar.
- Beat until combined, scraping sides of bowl occasionally.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until combined.
- Beat in as much flour mixture as you can.
- With a mixer, stir in remaining flour mixture and tangerine peel.
- Stir in vanilla chips and chocolate chips.
- Using a 1/4 cup, drops mounds of dough 4 inches apart on cookie sheets.
- Sprinkle with remaining sugar.
- Bake in a 325 degree F. oven for 15-17 minutes.
- Cool on sheets for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to wire racks and let cool.
The Cooklinspj New Hartford, NY
The Rating3 people
This one goes right into my Christmas cookie collection!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Wow fantastic!!!!!!!!! a hint of tangerine yummmmmmmmmminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
This is a winner for me, all my favourites in one recipe, you cant go wrong with chocolate, vanilla and orange - they are made for one another. its most definetly a 5 :)bismyno1 in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!