Preposterous Pecan PieFrom 22566 8 years ago
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients together,beat about 4 minutes.
- Pour into a unbaked 9" pie shell.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour or until set.
- Cool completely before cutting,serve with whipped cream,with a splash of brandy thrown in.
The Cook22566 TX
The Rating3 people
Oh I love oatmeal. I have a recipe somewhere for this. Saved it, lol never made it. SoOOOOOOOOOOO happy you posted it. Thanks so much!recipediva in Pittsburgh loved it
Sounds good, have to give it a try, I love pecan pie, but like you said they are getting very expensive.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!