Pancake And Ground Beef CasseroleFrom pood 6 years ago
- ground beef Mixture: shopping list
- 1 lb. ground beef shopping list
- small onion diced shopping list
- peppers of your choice, I use mild green peppers. shopping list
- Season to taste, whatever seasonings you like in ground beef. shopping list
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese shredded shopping list
- Pancake Batter: shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 3 T. baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 T. oil shopping list
- Also if you want really good pancakes only this batter is very good. shopping list
- Also you can add a couple of beaten eggs to this mixture before you pour on the pancake batter. We have also used sausage instead of ground beef. shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare the pancake mixture by putting all ingredients in a bowl and mix together. Let it set while you brown the ground meat mixture.
- Prepare the ground beef by browning it in a skillet with the onions and peppers. Drain any excess grease and season with your choice of spices. Place cooked mixture in 10x6 pan and add the cheddar cheese. Pour the pancake batter you prepared first on top of this mixture and put in a pre-heated 350 F. oven for approx. 30 minutes or until lightly brown.
The Cookpood Georgiana, AL
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!