Coconut MoundsFrom marthacheves 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat eggs and sugar with a mixer until well blended, about 1 minuted.
- Fold in coconut and flour, all at once.
- Drop about 2 Tbsp. at a time on to 2 cookie sheets sprayed with non-stick spray, spacing each about 2" apart. With your fingers shape each into peaked mounds.
- Bake 10-18 minutes or golden brown on top and bottom. Cookies will be soft to touch and will firm up when cooled.
- Cool on wire racks. Store in tightly covered container until ready to serve.
The Cookmarthacheves Charlotte, NC
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!