The Detroiter Ham SandwichFrom marky90 8 years ago
- 6 Slices of leftover Baked ham shopping list
- 2 large poppyseed sandwich rolls (or onion) shopping list
- 4 slices of your favorite white cheese (or yellow) shopping list
- butter shopping list
- mayonnaise (light if you like) shopping list
- yellow mustard (French's or Plochmans) shopping list
- pickles shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare sandwich rolls, by lightly buttering both sides of the rolls. Add mayonnaise.
- Pile the sliced Ham on the rolls, adding the cheese on the top and bottom of the sandwich.
- Apply generous amounts of yellow mustard.
- Enjoy this simple wonderful sandwich.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating5 people
Clap! Clap! :)rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
I LOVE a ham sandwich - especially with really slices of left-over ham! Thanks Marky! 5!!markeverett in Riverside loved it
Oh, yummy use of ham.....great sammy!!!notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!