Cranberry FudgeFrom kytigger 6 years ago
- 1¼ cups fresh or frozen cranberries. shopping list
- ½ cup light corn syrup shopping list
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- ½ cup confectioners (powdered) sugar shopping list
- ¼ cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract shopping list
- ½ cup walnuts or pecans, coarsely chopped (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Butter bottom and sides of an 8x8 inch baking pan, or line pan with plastic wrap.
- In a medium sized heavy saucepan over low heat, combine cranberries and corn syrup; bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Boil about 6 minutes, or until the liquid is reduced to about 3 tablespoons. Remove from heat, immediately add chocolate chips and stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add confectioners sugar, evaporated milk, vanilla, and nuts (optional). Stir vigorously until completely mixed and mixture is thick and glossy.
- Spread into prepared pan. Cover and chill until firm. Cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Makes about 64 one-inch pieces
The Cookkytigger Louisville, KY
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!