Easy Yummy Good Crab DipFrom grumblebee 6 years ago
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 - 2 tbsp milk shopping list
- 1 tsp lemon juice shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
- 1/3 cup onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed or minced shopping list
- 1 med. tomato, seeded and chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 4 oz flake or chunk style imitation crabmeat (feel free to use fresh crab if you can afford it!) shopping list
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped shopping list
- 2 or 3 tbsp green onion, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bow, combine cream cheese, milk, lemon juice and salt and pepper. Cream until combined.
- Finely chop onion and add to cream cheese mixture along with pressed garlic; mix well. Spread cream cheese mixture over bottom of small serving bowl. (clear is nice -- that way you can see the layers)
- Coarsely chop tomato and bell pepper; sprinkle over cream cheese mixture. Top with crab meat. Chop parsley and green onion; sprinkle over crab meat.
- Serve with crackers, veggies, crusty bread, etc. :-) I like serving this with toasted wonton chips.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookgrumblebee Calgary, CA
The Rating7 people
YUMMY Grumbles!! now I am hungry again!! :)
55555lanacountry in Macon loved it
great flavors and combo. thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Having company this weekend - I will give it a try. Sounds great! 5 for me!lincolntoot in Freehold loved it