Green Peppers Stuffed with Feta CheeseFrom symposio 8 years ago
- 1 kg long, sweet green peppers shopping list
- ¼ kg feta cheese shopping list
- ¼ kg Greek anthotiro cheese or ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chilli sauce or a few drops of green Tabasco shopping list
- 3 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 2-3 cloves of garlic cut into quarters shopping list
- salt shopping list
How to make it
- Remove the tops of the peppers and, with a sharp knife, remove the seeds.
- With a fork, mix the feta, anthotiro and chilli sauce.
- Make a round hole at the top end of each pepper and fill them with the cheese mixture.
- Place the stuffed peppers in a shallow oven dish and pour the olive oil over them and add salt.
- Spread the garlic in between the peppers.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
The Cooksymposio Corfu, GR
The Rating6 people
I love this recipe! It's simple, but I know will be full of flavor. My hubby grows those kind of peppers in his garden, now i'll be able to put them to a good use.juels in Clayton loved it
nice recipe, what does the greek cheese taste like?mrgresch in Milwaukee loved it
Incredible! Gonna Make These Real Soon.goblue434 in Anniston loved it