Chicken Cordon Bleu CasseroleFrom kytigger 5 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat; brown chicken on all sides. Place chicken in a 7x11-inch baking dish. Arrange ham slices and shredded Swiss cheese over the chicken; sprinkle with bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Bake chicken casserole at 325° for 25 to 35 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- mommabaker Nowhere, Us
- Allys_Nana Nowhere, Us
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- pleclare Framingham, MA
- lovebreezy Colorful, CO
- estellasrevenge Dallas, TX
- lincolntoot Freehold, NJ
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- chefelaine Muskoka, CANA
- kytigger Louisville, KY
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookkytigger Louisville, KY
The Rating4 people
Love chicken cordon blue and this looks easy. Thanks!pleclare in Framingham loved it
Great recipe! I usually use Gruyere' cheese when making mine, but Swiss is really good with it as well. FIVE :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
In full agreament with pleclare, and knoxcop has a great idea too. Wonderful recipe thank you for posting it.
Markmark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!