Cauliflower CasseroleFrom blueeyes68ky 7 years ago
How to make it
- Wash fresh cauliflower well and break into flowers.
- Cook until tender in salted water and drain.
- Melt 1/2 pound Velvetta cheese and 1/2 stick margarine over hot water.
- Add to cooked cauliflower in buttered casserole.
- Melt the other half stick margarine in a large pan.
- Crush about 40 Ritz crackers and stir into margarine.
- Spread the crumb mixture over the cauliflower mixture.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating5 people
I like thisherby in Albany loved it
tasty good thanks high 5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
What a great way to serve cauliflower. High 5 Thanks for the recipebrianna in loved it