Bacon Wrapped Cheese rollsFrom shanya2 6 years ago
How to make it
- Brown sausage and drain well.
- Blend with cream cheese
- Spread on trimmed bread slices
- Cut in half and roll up
- Wrap with 1/2 slice bacon which has been cooked to soft stage
- Secure with tooth pick.
- Brown in 350 degree oven until bacon is cooked and bread is toasted
- serve warm; makes about 36 roll ups
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookshanya2 Kempner, TX
The Rating7 people
These sound really good.. Great post and a high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Now you are talking! Nice recipe!juels in Clayton loved it
55555 again and a FFF group add,thanks!! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!