Banana Orangey MuffinFrom cherryflower70 7 years ago
- butter or margarine softened- ½ cup shopping list
- Sugar- 1 cup shopping list
- Eggs- 2 shopping list
- self raising flour – 2 cup shopping list
- Baking soda- ½ tsp shopping list
- Baking powder- ¼ tsp shopping list
- cinnamon powder- 1/2 tsp shopping list
- banana – fully ripen – 2 ( large) shopping list
- orange peel powder – ½ tsp shopping list
- Raisin & Other dry fruit of your choice – ½ cup. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 180 c
- In a mixing bowl butter and sugar is combined properly.
- Eggs are beaten separately and added separately to the butter and sugar mixture and thoroughly mixed( each time its added)
- In a separate bowl bananas are meshed and added to the above mixture.
- In a wide bowl sift flour and baking soda and baking powder and orange peel powder , cinnamon powder.
- Banana mixture is added slowly to this bowl until its moistened.
- Add the dry fruit chopped.
- Grease the muffin pans and put this mixture up to ¾ th full.
- Bake at 180 c for 20 min
- Let it cool for 5 min.
- Yummy banana muffin is ready to serve!
The Cookcherryflower70 Dibrugarh, IN
The Rating4 people
so nice......love the ingr....nice pict cherry....angieaugusta in Adelaide loved it
simply awsome muffins thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I love the smell of it !!!!cholena in Food World loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!