Easy Shredded Honey Bbq ChickenFrom marky90 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a Medium saucepan combine the BBQ sauce and honey. Stir over low heat.
- Stir in the shredded cooked chicken and mix well.
- Continue to cook on very low heat till hot.
- Toast the sandwich pulls.
- Enjoy with a few pickles!
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating9 people
Great idea, Marky!
Thanks for sharing.
Debbie~pinkpasta in Upstate loved it
Great flavors!! Hi 5!!gourmetana in London loved it
Wonderful way to use leftover chicken--or cook just enough to make this recipe! We often make leftover chicken into barbecue sandwiches, usually with honey flavored barbecue sauce.grandmacooks in Somewhere In loved it