Fresh Blueberry PieFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 9 inch unbaked pie shell shopping list
- 1/3 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 4-1/2 cups fresh blueberries shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon and blueberries.
- Mix well and put into pie shell.
- Drizzle top with lemon juice.
- Combine brown sugar and flour.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Spread topping over berries then bake at 30 minutes at 425 then cover with foil and bake 20 minutes more.