Vodka Tomato Cream SauceFrom lacrenshaw 8 years ago
How to make it
- Saute onion in oil and butter over medium heat.
- Add tomatoes.
- Cook, stirring often for 25 minutes.
- Add cream, vodka and red pepper flakes.
- Simmer until sauce gets to proper consistency, about 2 minutes.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating4 people
Very nice recipe, love the creamy - tomato mix.elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Another great recipe! Hmmm... I wonder what got your friend so addicted to this one. LOLjuels in Clayton loved it
i always woundered what was in that kind of sauce and it sounds great i am going to try.. and i hope people ask me for a to go jar great idea...thanks meganmaywest in Tangerine loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!