Easy Creamy Blue Cheese Salad DressingFrom m11andrade 7 years ago
- 4 ounces blue cheese, coarsely crumbled shopping list
- 3 tablespoons milk (or buttermilk) shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar (or apple cider vinegar) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender or food processor until they are well-blended, but still slightly chunky.
- Transfer the dressing to an airtight container and refrigerate it until serving time.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookm11andrade Kankakee, IL
The Rating6 people
Sounds good! Love Blue Cheese dressing and now I get to have a home-made version!juels in Clayton loved it
love this recipe thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds delicious!pleclare in Framingham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!