Pan Seared Sea Scallops With Tequila and LimeFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
How to make it
- In a medium size sauté pan, over high heat, add olive oil and garlic.
- When the garlic just starts to brown add seasoned scallops and sear quickly.
- Remove scallops and let rest on towel.
- Pull pan away from heat then add tequila lime and parsley.
- Cook liquid until it reduces by half then remove from heat and stir in butter.
- Season sauce with salt and pepper and spoon.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
Well, I am all about sea scallops. Pairing them with tequila, lime and garlic butter - well, it just sounds like a plate of heaven. Thanks, hon! High 5....:)lunasea in Orlando loved it
Love this! Great sauce!juels in Clayton loved it
Yeah baby. Then you can have a party with the rest of the tequila. Love it. Yumjenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!