Merry Cherry Cheesecake BarsFrom minitindel 6 years ago
- 1/3- cup cold butter chopped shopping list
- 1/3- cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1- cup flour shopping list
- 8- ounces cream cheese.........softened shopping list
- 1/4- cup white sugar shopping list
- 1 - egg shopping list
- 1- tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4- cup chopped glazed red cherries shopping list
- 1/4- cup chopped glazed green cherries shopping list
How to make it
- Combine butter, brown sugar and flour in mixer bowl
- beat at low speed until mixed
- beat at medium speed for 1 minute or until crumbly
- reserve half the mixture....
- press remaining mixture into a 8x8 inch baking pan
- bake at 350 degrees f. for 10 - 12 minutes or until set
- combine cream cheese, sugar egg, and lemon juice in mixer bowl
- beat for 1 to 2 minutes or until fluffy.
- stir in cherries
- spread over baked layer
- sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- bake for 18 to 20 minutes longer or until light brown and set
- store in refrigerator
- serves 15..................
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating6 people
Ahhhh YUMMERS Tink..dis' be good!!
55555..Love yah!! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
I adore those pictures!! :()..Flagged!lanacountry in Macon loved it
One of our sweet shops make these for Christmas and I have been wanting the recipe.... THANK YOU!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!