Cream BiscuitsFrom jkstern 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, and cream until the dough forms a ball.
- Turn the dough out onto a surface dusted with additional flour.
- Fold the dough in 1/2 and knead 5 to 7 times, adding just enough flour to keep dough from sticking to your hands.
- Gently roll out dough to 1/2-inch thickness.
- Using a 3-inch biscuit cutter coated with flour, cut dough into biscuits.
- Place on baking sheet coated with cooking spray, leaving at least 1-inch between each biscuit.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
The Cookjkstern Long Island City, NY
The Rating5 people
I can't wait to try these biscuits. My sister uses mayonaisse in place of the whipping cream.Her's is a totally different recipe than yours. I'll have to get it to share with you. I imagine these are light and airy!!
Did you make the country fri...morehelewes in Newton loved it
These were really good...better than my sister's and I consider her the biscuit Queen!helewes in Newton loved it
These were wonderful, very soft, and restaurant-quality. However, I can't help wonder if some melted butter brushed on the top of the biscuits would have made them even better.laenir in Lebanon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!