Cream BiscuitsFrom jkstern 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, and cream until the dough forms a ball.
- Turn the dough out onto a surface dusted with additional flour.
- Fold the dough in 1/2 and knead 5 to 7 times, adding just enough flour to keep dough from sticking to your hands.
- Gently roll out dough to 1/2-inch thickness.
- Using a 3-inch biscuit cutter coated with flour, cut dough into biscuits.
- Place on baking sheet coated with cooking spray, leaving at least 1-inch between each biscuit.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
The Cookjkstern Long Island City, NY
The Rating5 people
It's in the oven now. Used regular flour and added 1T baking powder and 1t salt. Turned out great. Mum says they're wonderful.pointsevenout in Athens loved it
Think they're just a standard biscuit but mother thinks they're wonderful.
See Cream Biscuits for more.pointsevenout in Athens loved it
I love making cream biscuits - my recipe calls for a baking mix (like bisquick) instead of flour. I'll try it with flour next time.sunny in Portland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!