Dawnas Stuffed Chicken BreastsFrom bozwa 8 years ago
How to make it
- Defrost chicken (I make this dish from frozen so that the chicken is still wet from defrosting - this way you don't need egg and milk to do breading. The water from defrosting is enough moisture to hold the breading on)
- Soften cream cheese and add the seasonings. Mix together well.
- Slice a pocket into each breast.
- Stuff a spoonful of the cheese mixture into the pocket (not so much that it is oozing out and you can't lay the top part of the pocket down, but as much as you can)
- Season bread crumbs (sometimes I throw parmesan cheese into the bread crumbs - adds a little something).
- Roll breasts in bread crumb mixture and pat on to make sure you have a nice covering on both sides.
- Place on sprayed cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350* for 1 hour.
- I usually serve with augratin or baked potatoes and veggies. MMM!