Tangy Lemon ChickenFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
How to make it
- Place chicken in a self sealing plastic bag set in a bowl.
- For the marinade in a small bowl stir together salad dressing, peel, juice and pepper.
- Pour over chicken then seal bag and marinate in refrigerator 4 hours turning bag occasionally.
- Drain chicken and reserve marinade then grill chicken on rack of uncovered grill 15 minutes.
- Turn chicken and brush with marinade half way through grilling discarding marinade.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
thanks chef for this post.
cherrycherryflower70 in Dibrugarh loved it
We Really Like Lemon Chicken, This Will Be A Must Try.goblue434 in Anniston loved it
Nice fresh taste. Quick and easy but very tasty. Thanks...shibattou in Fort Mohave loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!