Tinks White Chocolate Party MixFrom minitindel 7 years ago
- 1- pound white bark or white chocolate shopping list
- 3- cups Rice Chex cereal shopping list
- 3- cups Corn Chex cereal shopping list
- 3 - cups cherrios plain or (honey nut cherrios) shopping list
- 3- cups frosted spoon sized shredded wheat cereal shopping list
- 2- cups mini pretzels either regular or ( pretzel balls or sticks) shopping list
- 1- cups dry roasted or honey roasted peanuts shopping list
- 1 cup pecan pieces shopping list
- 1- 12-ounce bag of M&M's plain chocolate candies shopping list
How to make it
- Melt chocolate in double broiler over hot water.
- combine cereals, pretzels, peanuts , pecans, and m& m's in a large bowl
- pour melted white chocolate over mixture
- tir gently until coated.......
- spread on waxed paper to cool
- break into pieces...
- store in airtight container ...........
- yields 12 cups
- note do not melt chocolate in microwave as it will burn before it melts all the way trial and error here hahaha
- you can also use different colors of chocolate from the candy shops such as green or pink or red..........to make it colorful.great for gifts too......
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating6 people
yummy yummy...tickles your tummy!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
I can't believe how YUMMY this sounds. You've got a perfect 5!laadeedaa in loved it
Heck with the grandkids. I am keeping this for myself.....;-)~ Good Job Girl!! Jimjimrug1 in Peoria loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!