Sausage Potato And Cabbage SoupFrom lacrenshaw 5 years ago
- 1 pound hot italian sausage, uncased and broken up shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion shopping list
- 6 chopped scallions shopping list
- 6 cups water shopping list
- 1 to 2 pounds potatoes, diced shopping list
- 4 cups coarsely chopped green cabbage shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 minced garlic clove shopping list
How to make it
- Brown sausage well in bottom of soup pot.
- Add onions and scallions and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in water, potatoes, cabbage and salt.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 45 minutes.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating4 people
Super easy and delicious! You could add a little chopped potatoes, too. Cabbage, potatoes and sausage go great together.juels in Clayton loved it
This sounds soo yummy, especially with the cooler weather coming.morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it
I made this Friday nite. It was delish! I have already shared the recipe ( and the soup) with a friend! Thank you!belsmom in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!