Pecan crusted salmonFrom linspj 6 years ago
- salmon shopping list
- 8 portions of salmon fillets cut in 4-5 oz. portions shopping list
- 2 cups pecans shopping list
- 1 Tbs. garlic shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne shopping list
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- mango SALSA RECIPE shopping list
- 2 ripe mangos, skinned and cubed shopping list
- 1/2 cup red onions, small diced shopping list
- 1 tsp. orange zest shopping list
- 1 finely diced poblano pepper shopping list
- 1 diced red bell pepper shopping list
- shot of orange juice shopping list
- shot of red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 bunch chopped cilantro shopping list
- TO SERVE shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds baby greens shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- balsamic vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Grind pecans in to a coarse meal.
- Add all ingredients together.
- Dip salmon fillets in olive oil and roll in pecan crumb mixture.
- Heat a large fry pan and lightly sauté the salmon on one side.
- Turn onto a sheet pan and roast fish in a 450 degree F oven for 4-5 minutes or until done to taste.
- Flip the fish about halfway through baking.
- Check that there's still wine in the dish, as this keeps it from drying out
- Fish is done when skin is loose to the touch and meat in the thickest part has turned from tranluscent to pink or white, and is slightly flaky.
- MANGO SALSA
- Mix all ingredients together and let sit for 2 hours.
- TO SERVE
- Toss greens in 1 teaspoon each of olive oil and balsalmic vinegar.
- Add pinch of salt.
- Place greens on each plate.
- Top with salmon, then top with salsa and serve.
- Serve with rice.
The Cooklinspj New Hartford, NY
The Rating6 people
This sounds wonderful! Thanks for sharing :)sharyl4 in Mohave Valley loved it
great tasty recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
yummy!mamalou in Attleboro loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!